- Legal Services
- Anti-trust and Competition
- Disputes and Arbitration
- Bankruptcy and Insolvency
- Constitutional Law
- Administrative and Public Law
- International Law
- Property Law
- Family Law
- Court of Justice
Disputes and International Arbitration
Extensive experience in dispute resolution and international arbitration in a variety of industries helps us to prevent and resolve disputes by giving practical solutions, focused on the strategic objectives of our clients. We understand that every dispute is made up of a unique set of variables and requires attention to details, and most importantly, taking into account all the commercial factors associated with the particular case. Our law firm combines detailed knowledge of the industry and ability to support its clients in courts, tribunals and government bodies around the world.
We provide a full range of services related to disputes resolution and arbitration. The structure of our group of companies is ideal to handle the growing number of international disputes. It is this ability to manage the process of dispute resolution worldwide, as well as to coordinate international procedures that convinces many of our customers use our services.
Key advantages that our company offers are:
- Experience in a wide range of international judicial mechanisms and dispute resolution;
- Individual advise based on our detailed understanding of our customers target markets;
- Creative approach and transparency in relation to the needs of our customers with an aim for efficient use of resources and accurate legal assistance.
We consider all possibilities of settling disputes and advice our clients on selecting the most appropriate solutions to archieve their goals in a particular issue. Our top priority is fast and effective resolution of disputes with minimal disruption to the business of our customers.