Russian Speaking Secretary
Arnos Group Ltd is recruiting an Experienced Russian Speaking Legal/Corporate Secretary, for its Head Office in Limassol.
- General office duties such as telephone coverage, booking flights & maintaining calendars
- General administration/clerical support including stationery and equipment supplies and filing
- Preparing documents for client presentation
- Filing, photocopying
- Maintain office equipment and liaise with suppliers regarding maintenance and supplies
- Maintaining control of any assigned tasks using our internal CRM (Training will be provided)
- Any other duties as assigned by his/her Manager
Corporate / Legal
- Prepare, execute and process documents such as board resolutions, agreements, power of attorney and annual returns.
- Liaise and prepare forms to be filed with the Cyprus Registrar of Companies
- Dealing with compliance and client due diligence.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients and intermediaries.
- Work closely with the corporate and accounting teams, supporting each other to meet client needs.
- Assisting clients in their communication with other departments
- Translation of legal documents Russian-English and vice-versa.
- Being able to complete the assigned projects and report to the General Manager within the assigned deadline. Submit completed work prior to leaving for vacation.
- Conduct and coordinate meetings with clients in Cyprus
- Fluency in Russian and English languages. Greek considered an advantage.
- University Degree (Administration, Accounting, Finance or Law)
- Previous experience in a similar position highly recommended
- Holder of EU passport or valid work permit in Cyprus.
Other Professional Requirements
- Good knowledge and ability to understand contents of legal and corporate material.
- Good knowledge of Cyprus Registrar of Companies forms and procedures; registration of Company, change of directors, change of shareholders, registration of pledge etc.
- Pleasant personality, able to work in a team environment and be able to build strong relationships with colleagues.
- Computer Literate (Excel, MS Office applications)
- Comfortable multi-tasking and able to deliver results under pressure and under tight deadlines
- This role is based in Limassol, Cyprus.
- A competitive compensation and benefits package will be offered to the successful candidate.
- Please note that the right candidate must be able to legally work in Cyprus.
- Interested candidates are invited to send their CV via email: firstname.lastname@example.org